So… it’s the first of December and we all know what that means, the yearly Christmas stress, confusion and panic of what to buy is here. So we have compiled a list of our best buys, ranging from a holiday to some surf wax and everything vital in between.
SO whatever budget you are on we are sure to find you something on here…
1.A Surf holiday – straight in with the big one but why can’t we dream? There are a range of companies offering a range of packages you could buy but why do you need these?!
We all know that it is cheaper and better to just book direct and do exactly what you want to do. Yeah it might take a while but it will be so worth it when you’re surfing some of these…
2. Surf Boots – totally something that you kid yourself you don’t need until you kick a rock on the way to fistral beach. They’re also great in the winter months when the water temperature is so low that your feet are blue and can not be felt. A certain buy for any level of surfer pricing in at anywhere between £10-£40.
3. Surf magazine subscription – giving excitement for the whole year! We love Wavelength Mag. Subscribe now and you can get 6 issues (a year’s worth) and a calendar for only £35!
4. A Dryrobe – there is no compromise, everybody needs one of these for the long winter months (and the summer ones) in the UK. Also a local brand so we love these even more. Grab yourself a Dryrobe this christmas to ensure warmth after those long sessions out in the water. Pricing it at £74.99 – £194.99.
5. Surf Earplugs – these earplugs from SurfEars are great for keeping the water out but letting the sound in still! We have these and we love them (review coming soon) and they really are another product that you wouldn’t think you need but once you’ve tried them there is no going back.
6. Lock Box – this is great for all not just surfing but all watersports. This is perfect for the piece of mind that you’re not going to get back to the car and it’s not there anymore – all you have to remember is a 4 digit number and you’re away.
7. Surf Wax – This is a great stocking filler and will go down a treat for any surfer beginner or advanced. You can never have too much surf wax!! Check out these (our faves) and shop local!