The Great Estate Festival is a rambunctious garden fete held in the grounds of Scorrier House, Cornwall – near Redruth. The event will combine music, art, food and comedy. Scorrier House is the perfect destination for a summer party with 450 acres of wild meadows and ancient woodland.
The Great Estate’s first music lineup plays host to a string of exciting acts including Echo and the Bunnymen, Electric Swing Circus, The Showhawk Duo, Craig Charles Funk and Soul Show, Tankus The Henge and Uncle Frank (Fun Lovin Criminals).
Why not check out some of our other recent posts?:
- 9 things not to miss at The Masked Ball this summer!
- 8 life-saving hacks for music festivals this summer
- local festivals > large mainstream ones
- The first ever Grinagog Festival, Torquay
- Why surf is the key to Boardmasters